Contributing Writer: Angelo Rosado
We are happy to announce the release of Bundle Patch 1 for Software Management Pack 188.8.131.52. for Oracle E-Small business Suite. This is the 1st update for AMP 184.108.40.206., which was unveiled in July 2016.
We strongly endorse that you implement the two patches connected with Bundle Patch 1 as mentioned underneath, to acquire vital fixes and enhancements:
What is actually New in Bundle Patch 1?
- as a result of the Organization Manager command line interface (EM CLI) for bigger versatility:
- Automation of deployment of Hybrid Cloud Agent through EBS discovery system
- Get started and end blackouts on a single Oracle E-Small business Suite natural environment
- Get started and cease providers features additional granularity at the element and node ranges
- Check out and implement proposed patches for EBS programs and database
- Use EBS patches to various environments
- Support of the Agent Gold Photographs aspect of Oracle Organization Manager
- UI now reveals no matter if or not a patch has now been used
- State-of-the-art look for filtering solutions for on the web patching segment
- Set selection of workers for on the web patching
- You can now specify a duration right after which the Inside Concurrent Manager (ICM) will be shut down forcefully (previously it used to wait indefinitely to provide down the ICM)
- The default possibility for on the web patching is now “No Cutover”. Customers will have to explicitly check the box to cutover right after on the web patching.
- Codelevel recommendations for EBS products and solutions and products families
- Clever Clone and Occasion Administration options now help dual file procedure configurations.
Connected Article content