#CiscoChampion Radio is a podcast sequence by technologists for technologists. In this episode we’re talking to Sue-Lynn Hinson about the Cisco TacOps Workforce.
Get the Podcast
- Listen to this episode
- Download this episode (suitable-click on the episode’s download button)
- View this episode in iTunes
- Sue-Lynn Hinson, Cisco TacOps Workforce
Cisco Champion Hosts
- Justin Cohen (@cantechit), Option Architect
- Aaron Conaway (@aconaway), Community Engineer
Podcast Dialogue Topics
- How TacOps was launched.
- The logistics involved in setting up for a catastrophe.
- Studying lessons: The method and learnings from the TacOps team’s activities on the floor.
- How the TacOps group benefitted from Meraki and how it allows the group to increase their world wide footprint.
- How the TacOps group talk to with folks about the planet to assistance them construct their very own kits/solutions.
- A walk by the specialized specifications for the TacOps automobile.
- How stability has changed how the TacOps group features.
- The significance of scheduling and documentation.
- TacOps group framework and track record.
- What the group does between missions.
- Sue-Lynn’s pinnacle vocation point at Cisco.
- Publish-incident help for group members and volunteers.
- The critical nature of offering a communications framework.
- The forms pf deployments the TacOps group faces.
Listen in and provide us opinions, we would enjoy to listen to from you!