• Monitoring of energy consumption in IT equipment to reduce infrastructure costs, software licensing, elimination of idle hardware, skilled labor and conscious use.
• Programming in notebooks and computers for economical and rational use of energy.
• Monitor brightness contributes to energy savings
• Acquisition of products with green seals that use Green IT in the manufacturing of equipment.
• Avoid buying products of dubious origin, without guarantee and socio-environmental responsibility.
• Power saving configuration of equipment.
• Measures of conscious use.
Decrease in the amount of equipment through;
• Application network,
• Computational Grid,
• Cloud Computer, etc..
Zion Tech Group practices and provides the right destination for junk mail, such as laptops, desktops, batteries, cartridges, and more. Practice and incentive to donate equipment
To public schools to contribute to future generations
To raise awareness among its employees to adopt sustainability measures in the daily life, such as;
• Print economy.
• Correct use of equipment.
• Correct disposal of electronic waste.
Zion Tech Group provides properly discarded equipment to charities to promote digital inclusion. Values its employees through ethics and transparency in all its decisions, which aims at respect and diversity